Add some adventure to your team building day with our Ullswater Explorer. Go by bike, foot, boat and archery range as part of a multi activity experience in the stunning Ullswater valley. Not only will everyone have a fantastic shared experience but they will be able to challenge themselves individually and as a team in one of the most inspirational settings in the UK.
The route is based on circumnavigating Ullswater Lake by bike and on foot, with the option of including kayaking and a bit of competition on the archery range, all as part of one circular journey. The day starts and finishes at our base in the Ullswater valley.
- Road bike from Distant Horizons to Sandwick, travelling round the north of the lake - 14.5km
- Hike from Sandwick to Patterdale/Glenridding at the southern end of Ullswater via the lake shore path – 8.5
- Archery competition at Patterdale
- Return to Distant Horizons by either:
- Kayaking from Glenridding to Pooley Bridge – 11km
- Cycle from Patterdale to Distant Horizons – 11.5km
Ullswater Explorer inclusions and additions
- Aims and objectives interwoven into the day’s activities
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Lunch and snacks
- All technical clothing and equipment
- Photo memoir of your event
- Optional additions:
- Meeting Room for up to 12 delegates on our estate in the Lake District for £15 per hour. Facilities include a 42” screen television and kitchen area, with light refreshments provided.
- Self-catering accommodation in our Lake District Lodge, sleeping up to 12. The lodge offers basic but comfortable surroundings and has been designed to allow for meeting space.
To discuss your requirements and create your ideal fullday team building event in the Lake District and Cumbria contact us on 017684 86465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Now »