Challenge comfort zones and team work as your group get to grips with Rock Climbing in the Lake District.
Under the guidance of an instructor your team not only gets to climb but also learn technical skills; each climber needs a belayer (person who controls the rope), so as part of the introduction everyone learns how to belay. The team are therefore responsible for each other's safety, as well as providing encouragement. The focus is very much on trying something new and providing support to team members. Everyone can choose their own goal and how high they wish to climb.
Rock Climbing inclusions and additions
- Aims and objectives interwoven into the activity
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- All technical clothing and equipment
- Photo memoir of your event
- Optional additions:
- Meeting Room for up to 12 delegates on our estate in the Lake District for £15 per hour. Facilities include a 42” screen television and kitchen area, with light refreshments provided.
- Self-catering accommodation in our Lake District Lodge, sleeping up to 12. The lodge offers basic but comfortable surroundings and has been designed to allow for meeting space
To discuss your requirements and create your ideal team building event in the Lake District and Cumbria contact us on 017684 86465 or email@example.com.
Book Now »