Our Team Building mountain days and short walks can simply involve enjoying the Lake District views or include a variety of elements to add to the experience; from scenic valley walks to turning your team into a group of mountaineers.
A guided Lake District walk is a lovely way to spend time with your colleagues in beautiful, inspiring surroundings, and depending on your preferences they can range from 1hr flat or low lying walks to full on days taking in one of the area’s major peaks. To add a different focus to your day you can also choose one or several of the following options to heighten team development potential:
- Team tasks - Break up the walk with a mixture of physical and cerebral tasks
- Ridge scrambles – Test the team on challenging terrain under close guidance of our instructors - full day
- Rock Climbing – stop off en route and get harnessed up for some vertical heights
- Orienteering – Navigate a course in either pairs, small teams or as a full group. Will you be able to find your way home?
- Winter walk - The Lake District dressed in white is beautiful and walks can designed on your preferred level of difficulty, we can even include some real winter walking in crampons
Mountain day inclusions and additions
- Aims and objectives interwoven into the day’s activities
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- All technical clothing and equipment
- Lunch (full day only)
- Photo memoir of your event
- Optional additions:
- Meeting Room for up to 12 delegates on our estate in the Lake District for £15 per hour. Facilities include a 42” screen television and kitchen area, with light refreshments provided.
- Self-catering accommodation in our Lake District Lodge, sleeping up to 12. The lodge offers basic but comfortable surroundings and has been designed to allow for meeting space
To discuss your requirements and create your ideal team building event in the Lake District and Cumbria contact us on 017684 86465 or email@example.com.
Book Now »